Syd has finished assembling the Gundam Double X and is ready to show it off while Ryan, not surprisingly, has another Star Wars kit to talk about.
Here is how to tell in your Gundam’s box what is a water-slide decal and what is a sticker:
Look at the text on the bottom right of the sheet.
If it says “マーキング●シール” it is a sticker.
If it says “水転デカール” it is a water-slide decal.
After you’ve been exposed to them a few times you’ll know it on sight.
Kits featured in this video:
– 1/144 Builders Parts: System Weapon 9 (Origin)
– 1/144 Builders Parts: System Weapon 10 (Astray)
– 1/144 HGBF Gundam Tryon 3
– 1/144 HGUC Revive RX-77-2 Guncannon
– 1/144 HG Gastima
– 1/144 HG Zaku 06R (Gaia/Mash Custom)
– 1/100 RE/100 Dijeh
– 1/12 Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike
– 1/100 MG Gundam Double X
– 1/72 Star Wars TIE Fighter