The latest Ultraman Figure-rise Standard kit is the Suit A version, and it just arrived last week! The highlights of this kit are an LED bulb to light up the chest, and an original weapon designed by Shimizu Eiichi!
Here are Bandai’s highlights:
- The effect parts have been recreated with clear parts.
- A weapon unique to the kit designed by Eiichi Shimizu is included.
- An LED Unit is included to recreate the glowing effect.
- The limiter removal state can also be recreated by toggling a switch.
- Each of the joints can be articulated to recreate action poses.
- Two types of hand parts are included.
And as always, a little extra information about the kit’s source material is included.
A: Clear parts for the stand.
A1: Semi-shiny grey parts.
A2: Semi-shiny grey parts.
B1 & B2: Glossy red parts.
C1 & C2: Grey parts.
D1: Clear yellow effect parts.
D2: Clear parts.
Here’s the LED unit, the foils tickers, and the regular stickers, too.
It looks like a pretty simple kit for a Figure-rise, but with a couple of pretty neat features that don’t disappoint! Will you be building this one?
Get yours here:
– 1/12 Figure-rise Standard Ultraman Suit A