In the second half of our after market parts episode we grab some rivets and minus molds and proceed to modify more sections of the AMS-129 Geara Zulu. Just a pin-vise and some cement and look what can be achieved!
Gundam models shown in this video :
– 1/144 HGUC AMS-129 Geara Zulu Angelo Sauper Use
Parts used in this video:
– HD Rivet Spike (20pcs) 2.0mm
– Metal Minus Mold 4.0mm (20pcs)
– Metallic Stickers for the Sensor Eyes Red
– HIQ Parts product list
– Adlers Nest product list
Tools used :
– Tamiya Instant (CA) Cement – Gel Type
– Click here to view our range of pre-order Gundam models!
Here’s a shot showing only a sample of the many parts we have!
Click here to view our full range from Adlers Nest or HiQParts!