A dozen of HLJ’s hottest new arrivals are shown on this 25th episode of “Toy Tengoku”! The celebration takes a turn for the creepy as Ardith and Robin encounter Takeya’s take on Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro and fear the ferocious local mascot of Yubari.
Kits featured in this video:
– Max Factory Nendoroid Jack Frost
– Bandai Figuarts Zero Arlong
– Alter 1/8 Rita Mordio PVC
– Bandai Chibi-arts Kaburagi T Kotetsui
– Max Factory 1/8 Samus Aran Zero Suit Ver. PVC
– Kaiyodo Revoltech Go Ge Ge no Kitaro
– Good Smile Nendoroid Minnie Mouse
– Bandai Myth Cloth EX Pegasus Seiya (New Bronze Cloth)
– Yamato 1/4 Fantasy Figure Gallery Hot Box
Happy 25th episode, Ardith and Robin! And a mighty fine one it was! Hard to believe there’s been that many already.
Lots of very cool figures presented this show, though I have to admit I was kind of rooting for the un-boxing of Yamato’s Hot Box. A very fine looking figure, indeed, and I’m a big fan of the Fantasy Gallery figures. Still, Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro was a good choice. Loved the colours used for the figure and nicely detailed base. I have to agree with Robin on the Tim Burton reference. I immediately thought of him, too. Also loved your model horse, Ardith. Thanks for the look-see.
A write-in campaign for a Motoko Kusanagi figure in Yamato’s Neuromancer line? Sounds like a super idea. I’d be on board for that! 🙂
And yes, I have to admit…I’m of the same vintage. 🙂
Looking forward to tuning in to watch your next episode. Cheers.