The Red Baron has finally landed! Scott & Brian check out the shoulda-been Wingnut Wings 1/32 Fokker DR.I Triplane, now from Meng, as well as some intriguing huge-scale 1/18 offerings and the pride of Taiwan’s Air Force.
In this episode:
– 1/48 Taiwan Air Force XA-3 (Lui Meng) Single-Seat Light Attack Aircraft
– 1/48 Taiwan Air Force AT-3 (Tzu Chung) Double-Seat Trainer Thunder Tiger Aerobatics
– 1/48 Taiwan Air Force AT-3 (Tzu Chung) Double-Seat Trainer Thunder Tiger Aerobatics 814 Battle Squadron 80th Anniversary 2017
– 1/1 76.2mm UBR-354P HVAP-T High Velocity Armor Piercing
– 1/18 U.S. Navy SBD-3/4 Dauntless
– 1/200 US Navy Aircraft Carrier USS Hornet CV-8 (Doolittle Raid)
– 1/18 German Army 88mm Flak 36 Anti-Aircraft Gun
– 1/32 Fokker Dr.I Fighter
– 1/32 Fokker Dr.I Fighter Red Baron (1/10 With Resin Bust)
– 1/144 XB-51 Prototype Bomber
Nice review of kits as always! Love the Red Baron plane and the naval kits too! Glad to hear that you’re all safe and no one has fallen ill, do continue to take care and keep up the great work! 😀
I don’t even care about cars, but that VW Type 2 must be such a fun kit.
wow that 76.2mm UBR-354P HVAP-T size
yo dat Hornet ship
Even though import tax & FedEx are brutal I may have go without food for The Baron Von Richthofen.