The first new gunpla in a couple of weeks has arrived — the Silver Bullet Suppressor! It’s a semi-thicc design that looks like it’ll be a lot of fun to build — but more importantly, there are a number of new runners from 2019 so you’re not getting a kit made up of nothing but the same old parts. Let’s get to it!
Here we get a front and back view of the completed kit. These samples have been painted, though, so you won’t be getting quite that much detail out of box.
Here are the selling points:
- Wide range of motion and various gimmicks allow the reproduction of powerful actions.
- The iconic form of the Gundam type head has been recreated.
- The uniquely shaped knee armor can be articulated.
- The articulation of the crane on the hip enables the recreation of the exchanging gimmick of the right arm after the Beam Magnum is fired.
- The replacement arms can be stored inside the backpack. (Cool!)
And here’s a bit of history behind the kit!
D: (again) Weapons parts in grey
M: Multi-color — purple-grey, yellow, orange, and purple. Here is where the 2019 runners begin!
N: Grey-green (2019)
O1: Purple-grey (2019)
O2: Purple-grey (2019)
P1 & P2: White (2019)
And finally, the polycaps (a LOT of them), a single piece on the small I2 runner in black, and the foil stickers included in the kit.
What do you think? Will you pick up one for yourself?
– 1/144 HGUC Silver Bullet Suppressor