The HG Grendizer Infinitism version is here — and how cool is that box art?
Here’s a fun fact about the kit: the box is pretty much the exact size of two standard HG gunpla boxes side by side. Another fun fact: several of the runners are from 2019 molds. Now, I’m not knowledgeable enough to say if they’re new to this kit or not, but current-year molds are never a bad thing.
Here are the highlights:
- Double Spazer – Can be combined with the included Double Spazer. It can also be used with the display base to recreate aerial poses.
- Single Harkens and Double Harken – The included Double Harken can be detached to form the Single Harkens.
- Anti-Gravity Storm – The radiation plate is made of clear parts. Details have been added on the back, creating a beautiful, realistic and mechanical feel.
- Screw Crusher Punch – Parts can be exchanged to create the Screw Crusher Punch activation mode. The designated display base can be used to display them being launched.
- Space Thunder – THe head consists of intricate parts to recreate color division.
A: Light grey, orange-brown, clear red, and clear parts
C1: Grey (with a metallic sheen)
C2: Grey (with a metallic sheen)
D1: Dark grey (with a metallic sheen)
D2: Dark grey (with a metallic sheen)
E1: Grey (with a metallic sheen)
E2: Grey (with a metallic sheen)
H: Light grey x2
I: Yellow x2
J1: Purple (metallic sheen)
J2: Purple (metallic sheen)
Clear parts for the display stand.
And finally, the base of the display stand and the included foil stickers.
Get yours here:
– 1/144 HG Grendizer (Infinitism)
I was going to suggest it on Gunpla TV. But you guys have already made unboxing post.
Thank you very much. 😀