Ooh, vertical box art!
The Vigna-Ghina II is the latest kit in the RE/100 series, and probably the first one I’ve had the unpleasure of unboxing! There’s a lot of great color separation in these runners, so I’m curious about the final build. (Todd will get to that for us soon!)
Here’s the Vigna-Ghina’s (and the II’s) profile card on the box. Hopefully this is a close enough shot that you can read it easily!
Let’s get to the good stuff!
- Marking stickers original to the plastic model kit are included.
- The Shot Lancer can be removed.
- The ducts behind the legs move simultaneously with the knee joints.
- Sophisticated part configuration: Balancing superb mobility and high-quality design in a frameless structure, the model’s sophisticated part configuration speeds up the overall building process for a high-paced, satisfying experience.
- High-detail exterior: Get master grade-level sharpness and extraordinarily authentic, convincing detail at 1/100 scale.
- The Shoulder Fins can be articulated.
- The unfolding of the Flexible Wing Nozzles has been recreated.
A1: Red, black, yellow, clear blue
A2: Red, black, yellow.
B2: Two identical red runners.
C2: Two identical, small red runners
D1 & D2: Black
E1: Black. Weapon parts!
E1 & E2: Red
Effect parts in clear yellow and clear pink. The yellow is made of a soft, flexible plastic.
Tons of polycaps, regular stickers, and foil stickers to complete the kit!
Get your own here:
– 1/100 RE/100 Vigna Ghina II