The next section of our MG Viewer Choice Build is the arms and hands, and we at GunplaTV want to show you a very well-known modification that is simple to do; separating the fingers. For many this is the first ‘modification’ attempted when just starting out in the wide world of Gundam plastic modeling and for good reason. It’s easy to do and provides good results. But remember, these parts are small so be careful.
If you’ve got a question or comment about what you saw in this video let us know and we’ll do our best to answer it in the next episode!
In this episode:
– 1/100 MG Full Armor Gundam
– 1/144 HGUC Gunpla Starter Set: Gundam Vs. Zaku II
– 1/100 MG NSN-06S Sinanju Ver. Ka
– 1/100 MG Sinanju Ver. Ka Titanium Finish
– Hasegawa Modeling Saw Scriber Set
– Tamiya Design Knife
– Tamiya Fine Sand Paper
MG Sinanju Ver. Ka Titanium Finish – Box picture
MG Sinanju Ver. Ka Titanium Finish – Special titanium finish