• Savvi posted an update in the group Group logo of Q/A & Help GroupQ/A & Help Group 8 years, 6 months ago

    Hi promodellers! I have a question.

    I’m looking for a pla-plate or similar that one sided is lined, corrugated like. I’m planning to use it as vents for a 1/144 scaled Gunpla kit. Can anyone help me? I can’t seem to find it Namely that I can’t seem to find the right key words for the search. : P

    Thankyou very much!

    • The only pla-plate I found is indeed just normal.
      However if you are looking for vents, you could check out the following section on HLJ:

      -Shop by category: Sci-Fi
      -Type: Option Kits
      -Company: Wave

      On the second page and third they have things called U-vernier Flat in rectangle and square shapes.
      Maybe this is what you are looking for. As far as I can see they come in different sizes.
      Seems a lot easier than making them yourself.
      Bandai makes some as well, but not that many, under “Builder Parts”
      Hope this helps you out

    • Just wanted to share this out there, I’ve found a substitute to my needs. Its made by EverGreen: Metal Sliding Space. 0.75 – 1.0mm thick. It should work out fine for a 1/144 Gunpla kit.