Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Date of Last Revision: July 9, 2013.
Sharing Your Content and Information
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Hobbylink.tv, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Hobbylink.tv, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Hobbylink.tv safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Hobbylink.tv safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Hobbylink.tv.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Hobbylink.tv, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Hobbylink.tv.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Hobbylink.tv to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Hobbylink.tv, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Hobbylink.tv functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
- Hobbylink.tv users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Hobbylink.tv, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Hobbylink.tv if you are under 13.
- You will not use Hobbylink.tv if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is inappropriate.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Hobbylink.tv that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Hobbylink.tv if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Hobbylink.tv.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, will still apply.
We try to keep Hobbylink.tv up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing Hobbylink.tv as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Hobbylink.tv will always be safe, secure or error-free or that Hobbylink.tv will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Hobbylink.tv is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or Hobbylink.tv, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here