Submitted By: Sunny
This is part 2 of my 2 kits, the 1st part being the SD Godgundam. Hope you guys like the paint job. I decided that I wanted a metallic finish on this SD Wing so I chose my colors accordingly.
Please comment, if you like or dislike the work done.
- Tamiya TS 39 mica red (spraycan)
- Tamiya TS 53 Deep Metallic blue (spraycan)
- Gundam Marker yellow (bled paint out applied with brush)
- Tamiya x25 Clear green (brush apply on beamsaber)
- Tamiya TS27 Matt white (spraycam)
- Copic marker 0.03mm for lining Tamiya XF 54 Dark sea Gray
compare to my SD wing zero…
this is 100% better..