Here’s my final entry! (I already submitted it yesterday but haven’t received any confirmation email yet so, just in case, I want to share it here too!)
1/20 ‘SHARK’ Super Armored Fighting Suit (Based on the 1/20 RAPTOR kit from Maschinen Krieger)
My idea was to combine the Maschinen Krieger Universe with Street Sharks (a TV series I used to love back in the 90s). The paint work is based on Streex, one of the main characters.
– The shark head and fin were made using styrene sheets and putty (and a lot of sanding!).
– The hinge position in the hatch was moved so it opens like a mouth
– Several small details from other kits were glued to make it look more unique
– Painted with Vallejo Model Color
– Weathered with oil paints
It was my first time customizing a kit and enjoyed the process very much! Now it’s time to recover some sleep after a very intense (and JAWsome!) week 😀