So the brown cured. All that’s left is to peel off the masking solution and put the decals on, and I’ll be…
( ゜- ゜)┬─┬
Turns out Mr. Masking Sol Neo dissolves acrylic paint. Crap. Wish I had looked that up before I did all this. Well that’s disheartening as hell… but I’m not giving up! Thankfully 91% isopropyl alcohol takes acrylic paint and primer right off, so I stripped the pieces and, just a moment ago, reprimed them. I got some Vallejo liquid mask, which shouldn’t dissolve anything. My paint was a little too thick last time, actually, and I think I can do a better job with the camo this time, so I’ll consider that last attempt a learning experience. I’ll post another update when the primer dries and I’ve repainted.