Been absent from completing my entry for a few month now. Have to organize stuff for my new house renovation and MG Nu Gundam RX-93 Ver.Ka took me few weeks. Also been waiting for all the resource, and at last the final shipment from HLJ just arrived today.
– NG 1/100 Zaku II will be an exploded unit in my diorama.
– Also will using Woodland Scenic “landscape” and Rock faces” learning kit for the background
– Mr.DioramaClay Mud and Sand for the base land coverage
– MSV Decal
– MS Panel 1 to make the gundam like repaired in a hurry
– MS figurine for background human
– Will be using Hobby Based “Square Extra large” for the base for the diorama, so I can keep it for display after finished it.
FYI, the main gundam been finished assembled since 1st month the competition was announced, been waiting for the rest of the resource to arrive.
I forget to mention that I will be using Tamiya 1/35 M4 Sherman brass 75mm projectiles for the discarded ammo from the gundam gun.
I love the MS 08th Team series! That is quite a lot of kits to create a diorama! Good luck!
They aren’t gonna to finish use in 1 go, take instant of the NG Zaku II, I may just need the head, gun and axe. On 2nd time I could use the body of the zaku II for damanged head zaku (without the head).