We received a sample kit of the RG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam, while we can’t show you a completed kit we can look at what we’ve done so far. The meat of this episode has to do with the MG Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW Ver., not only do we show you the Proto Zero, but we talk about the other MG Wing kits as well!
Kits featured in this video:
– 1/144 HGBF Gundam X Maoh
– 1/144 HGBF Build Gundam Mk-II
– 1/144 HGBC 003 Build Booster Mk-II
– HGBC 000 Build Custom “GP Base”
– 1/144 HGUC MSA-003 Nemo (Unicorn Desert Color Ver.)
– 1/12 Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition Vewlix Arcade Game
– 1/72 VF-25F/S Messiah Macross F
– 1/144 RG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
– 1/100 MG Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW Ver.
– 1/100 MG Wing Gundam
– 1/100 MG Wing Gundam Zero Endless Waltz Ver
– 1/100 MG XXXG-01W Wing Gundam EW Ver.
– 1/100 Wing Gundam Ver. Ka
how come it is so quiet recently in gunpla world? no much comment seen and also same thing happen at other gunpla blog. It is because recently no new gunpla kit that is good enough to make people feel excited? I really hope can see an episode of RG customized build here, example: RG model that carry 1/144 scale weapons system 1/2/3/4/5, or how does gunplar install those cool metal parts/ clear parts on a tiny little RG kit. Just my opinion.
not bad , though i still think the wing zero custom is better looking one among them all … and for some reason the shield from the Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW Ver , looks like the front half of the yf-19/yf- 21 … lol
Dear Syd and Ryan,
I’m not really sure what flash is or what it looks like.
Hope you can help me out.
Dear Syd and Ryan,
First of all i would like to thank you guys for the awesome customer support since it really helped me in sorting out the problem i had with my order.
Anyways, I really like the way the RG Strike freedom looks, my friend has one and we’re thinking of spray painting the inner frame with a bit of shiny gold color sort of like the same color of the wings. My question is will spray painting the frame have any effect on the frame’s material or the its mobility?
Thanks for the good work. More power to you guys!!